2021 Alliant Credit Union Scholarship
Alliant Credit Union Annual Student Scholarship
ACU awards five $500 scholarships to any current member who plans to be full-time college student during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Must be a Member of Alliant Credit Union. If you are not a member of ACU, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- A full-time undergraduate of an accredited college, university or vocational school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- One entry per student.
All scholarship applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, May 31, 2021. Scholarship winners will be announced at our Annual Meeting, Sunday, June 27, 2021. Completed scholarships will be put into a drawing and winners will be randomly chosen. Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a picture for future Alliant Credit Union newsletter and social media.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound effect on the world. In 500 words or fewer, please submit your answers to the following questions:
- How has the pandemic affected you?
- How do you feel that it will affect your future?
- How do you think the pandemic has affected the way people think about their finances?
2. Please include the following information:
- Full Legal Name
- Address, Phone Number, and Email Address
- Name of High School and Graduation Date
- College attending for the 2021-22 Academic School Year