Wire transfers are available at Alliant Credit Union. Please call 800-928-4328 for wiring instructions.
Alliant Credit Union offers the following insurance and protection products to safeguard your financial well being.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Each co-owner's share in all joint accounts are added together and insured up to an additional $250,000. Individual Retirement Accounts are separately insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. A booklet titled "Your Insured Funds" is available upon request.
Credit Insurance may make your loan payments when you can’t.
There’s no way to predict an injury, illness or other unexpected life event. You can take steps to protect your family if the unforeseen happens. Credit disability and credit life insurance may help reduce or pay off your covered loan, up to the policy maximum, in the event of a covered life event, injury, illness or death.
You decide which payments you want to protect and the monthly premium may be added to your loan. Coverage is designed to fit your lifestyle, it is totally voluntary, it won’t affect your loan approval, and it’s simple to apply. You can sign up at your loan closing, or anytime you’d like.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms.
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a loan officer for details.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved.
MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is an optional protection product made available by the credit union. In the event of a total loss, GAP is designed to cancel the difference between your primary insurance settlement and the outstanding loan balance, up to the contract maximums. For more information, call or visit Alliant Credit Union.
$1000 of TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage Is Yours.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident.
You can get $1000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates.
TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Contact any ACU office to purchase discount tickets
- Adventureland Admission $41.00. Ages 3 and under free.
- Noah's Ark Admission $25.99 + tax. Ages 2 and under free.
- Lost Island Water Park Admission $27.00. Ages 3 and under free.
- Six Flags Great America Admission $47.99 + tax. Ages 2 and under free.
- Milwaukee County Zoo Admission $12.25/adult, $9.25/child. Ages 2 and under free.
ACU offers Lock Boxes for your usage. These boxes are located in a vault with electronic finger print device access.
There is also a privacy room available for viewing box content.
Lock boxes are available at 1200 Associates Drive (Dubuque) as well as 1305 1st Avenue SE (Cedar Rapids). (Cost is debited from credit union account on January 15 each year)
Lock Box Lease
- Size 3x10x22”
- Size 5x10x22”
- Size 10x10x22”
- Lost Key
- At Cost
- Drill box open
- At Cost
To access your account through Touch Tone Teller, please call, toll free, 1-888-995-9959.
TouchTone Teller features include:
- Phone access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Checking account information.
- Savings and loan accounts information.
- Check request for withdrawals from savings.
- Advance on your home equity loan.
- Transfer funds between accounts.